We are seeking a Instrument Engineer with knowledge in economic principles, engineering codes, standards, and specifications, with 3 years of relevant work experience in oil & petrochemical industry.
Our client is a world leading Refinery & Petrochemical Company located in Rabigh. By adding value to the nation’s key resources, they are attracting diverse new industries and creating jobs, enriching life for everyone by generating sustainable economic and social development.
The job opportunity you have long waited for. LHR Global recruit people around the world to work in Saudi Arabia.
- BS or Engineering degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Certifications such as Professional Engineer is desirable.
- 3 years of relevant work experience required in oil & petrochemical industry.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering practices, calculation methods, and design details.
- Working knowledge of economic principles, engineering codes, standards, and specifications.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis, Reliability Studies, HAZOP, SIL Assessment & Validation.
- Performing PM Optimization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Technical Support: Prepare designs, processes and related data for engineering problems to ensure that work is completed as per deadline, engineering standards and PRC procedures
- Engineering Studies: Perform studies and analysis with regards to engineering problems related to economic value, long range planning and budgetary considerations and formulate reports
- Root Cause Analysis: Prepare, review or consolidate root cause analysis or investigation reports or engineering studies in order to support management decision-making and plant trouble shooting
- Coaching Services: Provide coaching to lower levels engineers and supervise their work
- Process Improvement: Recommend modifications in order to improve existing facilities and standardization, enhance safety and operability's etc.
- PM Optimization / control: Perform PM optimization and control duties as designated by the Sr. Specialist Engineer - Instrumentation and Control
- General Task: Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Sr. Specialist Engineer - Instrumentation and Control
REWARDS & BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE:
1. Resume Evaluation:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you've contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
2. Interviews stage
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful, our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client phone/video interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team from our client will schedule a call with you to evaluate your qualifications.
The client interview contains technical questions that help assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field and may include a behavioral evaluation. Be prepared to explain how you approach problems and produce solutions.
If your phone interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, and they will invite you to a video interview when hiring managers are available.
If your resume is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
2.3 Video interviews with hiring managers: which may also contain technical questions that help us assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field.
3. Conditional Offer
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.